I wrote a song a long time ago when Mitch and I were dating it goes like this....
"Loves, loves loves Loves loves loves loves....
Loves, loves loves Loves loves loves loves...
Loves, loves loves Loves loves loves loves...
Loves, loves loves Loves loves loves loves."
It really is beautiful, I'll sing it for you sometime.
What's so great is I think Mitch really likes it.
Mitch and I started dating before my mission. He sent me a letter once on my mission and in a heart he wrote Loves + Kisses. In the letter he told me that he named me Kisses. After my mission and after hair school I moved back home and we would go to Verrazano Pizza and get pizza and a salad and then go to Blockbuster. We would watch a movie or I would watch him play a video game.
Mitch was always so sweet. He's the only person I dared sing in front of in the car. I would always say, "I'm the worst singer..." and Mitch would always say "no, you're a good singer."
I would say "I'm the ugliest sister" Mitch would say something sweet... "no, you're not, you're pretty." (he would say that part very quietly, but I heard it).
Long Live Loves!
Happy Birthday!
I love you!

7 comments:
That was so sweet. Let's hear it for the boy!!
Don't we all love cute, crazy Mitch!
Oh I loved that post! That was great! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHIE!
I remember you and Mitch really did have a bond. He definitely cried the hardest when you went on your mission.
So glad that we are all so close, even with the boys!
LOVES, I would like to hear the song.
Now that I remembered. Especially Loves loves Loves!
I also remember saying, i'm the ugliest or the fattest sister and mitch would always come to our defense. It's actually sad that that little boy is all growed up. Remember Mitch would always cuddle with you if you wanted him too. Even as he got older he would let you hug on him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHIE!! Don't get thrown overboard!
so cute. how sweet loves and kisses. (I like that) That was fun to read.
I love hearing all the crazy things that have gone on. I can almost picture the Jessica thing and driving through the gorge. I bet it was pretty funny.
Thanks for the nice tribute to Mitchie.
I love him too, he has been a good son. That means I have two good sons and 4 great daughters, 4 wonderful son's -in law, and one fabulous daughter-in-law.
Thanks for the post Jill! Got me teary eyed so you know it worked. I still think you're beautiful and a great singer:) Thanks again for the post. It made my day.
Thanks Mitchy! You still make me feel like a million bucks! I love you!!!
Post a Comment