CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Fabric Swatches

Scada Teal
Say Cypress
Totebag Pinkgrass
Moonlight and Roses

So... I'm trying to shake things up around here. I've been in the mood to decorate. Here are some fabric swatches I have coming. I hope so bad that when I get them I start sobbing because one of them is "perfect" for curtains in the living room. Does anyone have any hope for me?

I have a question, do you think it was right of Rob to ask me to scale down the number of swatches I ordered? HouseFabric.com charges $5 per swatch. I had 15 swatches that I wanted, that would come out to be $75 worth of samples. Why would he ask me to do that? Do you think he has a problem?

7 comments:

VEGAS VIC said...

No, but you do.

Mom

Sandra said...

Jill. I found these
darling window treatments
at a surprisingly reasonable price.

- Allan

JENNIFRO said...

I would nix the swatches and go with Allan's recommendation. Boy--does he have an eye!

jill said...

Thanks Allan, I knew I could count on you!

jill said...

Thanks mom!
i knew you'd side with Rob...

Unknown said...

The swatches arrived today. I only flushed $20 down the toilet instead of $75 and somehow, that doesn't make me feel much better.

jill said...

boo hoo! boo hoo!