He Said:
10. Did you put the car in?
9. Who erased that message?
8. Can't anybody load this right?
7. It's called Mint Monte Carlo
6. Whaaat?
5. I'm takin' off my clothes
4. Leave your mother alone
3. Just drop me off at the mailbox
2. Remember who you are
1. Are you gonna eat this?
6 comments:
All are VERY True. Can we put this one in for dad next time..."Now, do you know the code? it's 2### 1. Not 2 or 3. 2### 1. That's all"
I've always thought it to be funny how he thinks i wouldn't know how to activate and deactivate the alarm because after all, i AM the one the showed him. HAHA!
Jill he has a new one.... Kroger. Why wouldn't you just buy Kroger, it tastes the same and they guarantee it"! (Kroger is Smith's cheaper brand).
But I will say the man is right, its alot cheaper and ALWAYS just as good
Mitch that was super funny!
I second that. Kroger is dad's 7th child.
Don't forget "whose money is this"
and "are these quarters mine?"
Oh...I was going to say "who's money's this?"
Mom's were right on too! These lists capture them to a T!!!! Will have to copy them too.
"Will you have some more ham Billy? Will you have some more ham?"
"I've been awake since three."
Post a Comment