CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Drum Roll Please... Top 10 He Said, She Said.



She Said:

10. I love the paint color
9. Are you going out like that?
8. This house stinks
7. Ask daddy
6. I hate this paint color
5. Do you smell gas?
4. I'll call Mary
3. Do you like the paint color?
2. I don't mind it.
1. Save it, we might need it for a costume.

4 comments:

Up in Bubbles said...

you forgot "watch for deer"

JENNIFRO said...

So classic! i'm going to steal it for sure!

Jayne Layne said...

I love that you did this! THe best thing is that they are RIGHT ON! I have heard each of those saying 100 times each. Great post!

VEGAS VIC said...

I swear, those things are so funny. You kids are so funny too. What you remember just kills me.

Mom