CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day from heck

I have four baskets like this in my bedroom.
This is what I heard ALL day long!
This is the look on my face when I hear Caroline walking around at 6 am or earlier.


This has been one hard day. Caroline is sick and miserable. She was like stink on monkey. I was the monkey and her sore throat breath was the stink. She was glued to my side all day yelling and crying. I'm exhausted! All I got done today was I ordered fabric swatches for curtains in my living room.
There was a bright spot, this evening John and Kelley came by because, just as they were passing my house James threw-up all over the car. I looked outside just as John was throwing his carseat in our trash can.

3 comments:

Jek said...

SOrry about your long day. I however went to the mall ALONE and bought the world's cutest watch, spent $130 on make-up and had something that i really enjoy lately -pizza with jalapeno's. And now I am drunk on meds and loving it. GOODNIGHT!
I loved the top ten!

JENNIFRO said...

That left me in stitches!! Seriously, funny. Totally a John move BTW.

jill said...

you deserve it jek!