Rob and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary. We celebrated by going to two looooooong weddings this weekend. It was nice because we got to spend a lot of time together.
In honor of our sixth anniversary I thought I would would write six things that I love about Rob.
1. Rob gives 100%. When he gets home from work we're in it together until the kids are in bed and the dishes are done.
2. Rob is a great listener.
3. Rob is a very affectionate father.
4. Rob is always looking for ways to make me happy.
5. Rob is careful with money but is never tight fisted.
6. Rob laughs easy.
And this is why I love being married to Robert Winfield Bond.
11 comments:
Cute picture! And Happy Anniversary! There were alot of things going on on Sunday, but I will admit that I spaced your anniverary! Rob is such a great guy. Glad you married the goober!
Here's to six years!
Well, I spaced yours so we're even. I think as long as we remember birthdays all else can be forgiven.
Congratulations!
So Sorry that on that day I spaced it too.
That was one filled up with celebrations day.
I thought about your anniversary everyday but the right one.
Glad you're together and happy.
Yeah hoo. i am still bitter that you stole my thunder and that you forgot to wish me happy birthday on your wedding day.
Thanks everyone! Sorry Jek, get over it!! ha ha...
I won't lie Jill. I have never remembered, nor will i probably ever remember your anniversary. At least i'm honest right. I don't remember anyone's so it doesn't really matter. Birthdays are hard enough! Jaynes is easy to remember though. Happy Anniversary!!!! Post something next year and i'll wish you another happy anniversary;) Love ya. Rob's the man too. Good work girlfriend.
You are telling me that jayne's is easier to remember than mine just 4 days after yours. You better rethink your priorities honey bun!
Atta boy! Atta boy!
I'm saying her ANNIVERSARY is easy to remember. Birthdays are pretty easy. I sometimes struggle with jen and jill's birthdays but everyone else's are easy. Cinco de Mayo is a cinch to remember.
Yeah rock on.... I got a kick ass anni.
Post a Comment