CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

I love this house, this room, and the people who live here.
Candles on the stairs!
Camille and Elizabeth playing with the nativity set.
The festive fireplace.
Not too young to appreciate family, food and fun!
Ya gotta love the Chief!
Yummy cranberry drink.
Alex, Natalie, and Jennifer
Me and Kolette.
Catherine and Kelley
Johnny and Rob.
Mary, our wonderful hostess, and Niki. Mary made dinner for everyone, it was delicious!
The "Nativity" cast.
Elizabeth is trudging to the stable. The special stable.
The play.
Elizabeth and Mary.
Three little angels.
The escape artist.
The gift exchange.
Brother and sister.

9 comments:

Mrs. O said...

What a nice time - we really need to make more of an effort here so keep the pictures and ideas coming.

Ann Marie said...

I love the live Nativity. So cute to see all of the kids participating.
I love the picture that says " Mary and Elizabeth". What special, sacred names those are. Ironic that they were together.

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time all together. It's fun to see all of the pictures.

Suzanne said...

That was AWESOME to look at! I have so many questions, I do not even no where to begin! Looks like you guys had a very wonderful Christmas and your girls are just gorgeous! Simply Gorgeous! -Suzanne

Jayne Layne said...

How fun to have everyone together! The pictures are great! Caroline looks so stinking cute in that dress, I could just eat her, and her on Santa's lap is just precious too.

JENNIFRO said...

Good job gettin your updates done! I'm still working on it! That was a fun night----I hate it being over.

Up in Bubbles said...

That was a fun night. Great pics.

Megan said...

looks magical. Happy New Year Jill.

Mitch said...

I'm jealous you farts got to do all that. This year in vegas was........lacking. Still fun, but lacking some faces. However, Mitchell and Matthew were a RIOT! They really boosted our spirits with laughter and entertainment.

jill said...

Way to look at the bright side Mitch!! Move out here, and bring mom, dad, Jason, Jek, Jayne and Jon. The Markoff's are always recruiting for Christmas Eve, they want to fill the house until it's dangerously full.