
Rob and Elizabeth looking at her photo album.

Aunt Catherine also liked the photo books.

Caroline getting the gift she wanted most, a pegasus doll with vitiligo. It started out this color but the more you touched it, it would get blotchy. It was a little crazy to look at.

Me and Caroline.

Caroline loves her new Ariel doll.

Here's Elizabeth and Caroline enjoying their new tea set and table and chairs.

Elizabeth could only take so much excitement. I don't think she was quite ready to be awake, sorry Elizabeth!
10 comments:
SO CUTE! How fun! I love Christmas morning. That first picture of Elizabeth on Rob's lap couldn't be cuter!!! Looks like you guys had a magical Christmas.
I was hoping you would soon get those Christmas morning pics up. They were soooo cute. I loved the end, by Elizabeth
MOM
There's nothing better than a woman who knows how to where snowman slippers. My goodness Jill, I'm trying to fetch a husband- you're killing me!
Thanks for having me! I had such a great time. The girls were so cute that morning!! I miss pegasus.
I love all your Christmas blogs. Lovely!
Hugs,
Krissy
Can I have a new tea set table and chairs? L.O.V.E them!
Darling picture of Elizabeth on the floor. Looks like everything was Merry!
Darling pics and the girls look so excited! -Suzanne
Aren't Christmas mornings the best!! AND Christmas Eve, I love your pictures of the kids dressed up for the Nativity. That stable is so Awesome!! I wish we had something like that here. Glad you had a Merry Christmas.
Good job catching up. I need to. That Elizabeth kills me...so funny and cute.
That last one of elizabeth is my fav. All of them are cute though. Elizabeths personality makes me laugh though. Reminds of a lot of Bob Barker.
You're a freak Mitch!
Post a Comment