and Jill came tumbling after...
So cute! Is that a Brooch on her?Darling! ( And I love the pink balls on that tree.. Is that your tree? )
Beautiful picture! I loved the Christmas dresses they got this year. Your Christmas tree is beautiful. Sorry about the ornament David took down. I need to teach him stay away from Christmas trees.
That little chick is sooo adorable! cute tip toes!
That dress is darling and she look adorable.
That's a cute freakin picture. Jenni(My lover) thinks she's the cutest little patute! OMG OMG! LOL LOL!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute! Is that a Brooch on her?
Darling! ( And I love the pink balls on that tree.. Is that your tree? )
Beautiful picture! I loved the Christmas dresses they got this year. Your Christmas tree is beautiful. Sorry about the ornament David took down. I need to teach him stay away from Christmas trees.
That little chick is sooo adorable! cute tip toes!
That dress is darling and she look adorable.
That's a cute freakin picture. Jenni(My lover) thinks she's the cutest little patute! OMG OMG! LOL LOL!
Post a Comment