
The tree lot.

The girls love dogs! They get that from their Grandma Miller.

Elizabeth refusing to leave the dog.

Farmers Market

Lots of jam.

Candied apples, hot cider, hot chocolate, apples, baked breads. It smells like Christmas.

Time to go home. What a view.
12 comments:
Fun! It makes me want to pick out a real try while sipping cider. I love Christmas time. Too funny about the dog. Why are kids so obsessed with mangy mutts?
I meant to say a real TREE not try. I can NEVER type write on blogs.
LOL again, I meant - type "RIGHT" on blogs.... See what I mean :)
Your girls certainly know the best part of a caramel apple. I miss the real tree smell - but the last time we had a real tree it was infested with baby spiders. Our living looked like a Haunted Christmas.
How quaint was that little shop? A live tree!! I bet your house smells phenomenal! Funny about the dog and the girls! There is something about animals that children just cannot deny. Please post a picture of your finished decorated tree! -Suzanne
Jayne you are hilarious!!!!
Looks like fun picking out the tree. Johnny is convinced he needs a real tree so maybe next year. I loved the smell when I walked into your house.
That may have been a candle Kelley. The Evergreen candle from Salt City Candles is my favorite! Get it, John might think he has a real one.
What fun pictures!
Love the spirit of Christmas!
We wanted to get our tree at the farm too, but just couldn't find the time. Those apples too delicious.
Either you were at our house the first day we got the tree or you were smelling our evergreen candle. We killed the tree within the first two days and it hasn't been fragrant since.
I love Homestead..so festive.
Post a Comment