CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family Home Evening at Eric and Anjie's

Aunt Jennifer reading a Christmas story.
Elizabeth and Camille playing with Frosty under the kitchen table.
Kelley and James during story time.
Anjie and Finn.
Mitchell allowing Caroline to love on him, how can she resist?
Jenn and Nick kicking it on the couch.
Everyone decorated gingerbread houses, I had several helpers, namely, Nicholas and Natalie but Tate was in for the long haul. Caroline loved the icing.

2 comments:

VEGAS VIC said...

I loved all of the above. Caroline looked just darling in her dress. It was really pretty. I didn't know she had never sat on Santa's lap. The pic's were darling.
What a fun FHE.
You guys have all the fun.
Thanks for being the first to change the post.

MOM

Ann Marie said...

Fun FHE!
Cute of Jen reading, and the gingerbread houses!