CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Ward Christmas Party

Here's John, with James and Elizabeth guarding the nativity set. If you can't find John, find the kids, if you find the kids, you'll find John.
Doreen, Kim and Evan at our table. I used to call Doreen, Patricia. Now I call her by her name which is Doreen.Little Caroline kickin' it with Finn.
Eric and Elizabeth, how cute are they?
Rob and Elizabeth watching the nativity program.
If you take your children somewhere where there will be a crowd, put them in hot pink, you'll always be able to spot them.

8 comments:

Catherine said...

I love the hot pink! You got those at CP because that's what I bought Charlotte for Christmas! Sorry Karen, no surprise now. Looks like a fun ward party. So, you called a lady by a name that wasn't hers? There must be more to that story...

See you in a few days!

Jayne Layne said...

cute pics and those hot pink outfits are darling. I want one for my child.

Mrs. O said...

There's someone in my ward I always call by the wrong last name. Always.

Suzanne said...

Haha! I have done the same thing too! After they told me that her name was not the name I was calling her, I still had the hardest time remembering her name. I ran into her at Target and I was like "Hey, there ....my friend! How are you!" Even right now, I still cannot remember her name! Idiot! -Suzanne

jill said...

I feel for you Suzanne, she seriously looks like a Patricia to me, I have to always make a conscious effort to call her by her correct name.

Mitch said...

For some reason i think johnny and i look a lot alike in that picture. And i never really say that. P.S For you that's a huge compliment john. Meh eh eh eh.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the goofy smile picture of me. That's nice.

JENNIFRO said...

That was a fun little catch up! Keep em coming!