I agree with Kelley, Ilove that picture. It is like I just told Jennifro, I haven't commented much, but I have looked and loved all the recent posts. Can't wait for more.
We got your darling Christmas card several days ago. Thank you SO much for remembering us. :) I haven't been on the ball this year...(maybe next year, I'll decide to get moving on things before Christmas eve.)
3 comments:
What a magical neat picture.
I agree with Kelley, Ilove that picture. It is like I just told Jennifro, I haven't commented much, but I have looked and loved all the recent posts. Can't wait for more.
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
MOM
We got your darling Christmas card several days ago. Thank you SO much for remembering us. :) I haven't been on the ball this year...(maybe next year, I'll decide to get moving on things before Christmas eve.)
Post a Comment