
The day after Valentine's Day was a Sunday. On the way home from church I mentioned to Rob that I wanted to make sugar cookies for the girls. Rob knew that what I
really meant was that I wanted
him to make sugar cookies for the girls, so while all the girls slept (including myself) Rob worked his magic.

I woke up just in time to cut a couple of hearts out of the dough. I did this long enough to get this picture taken. See how it works?

Caroline woke up in time to count the cookies. Isn't she cute?

And this is the finished product. We had a nice dinner with sugar cookies for dessert. Thanks Rob you did it again!
1 comments:
This soo sounds like me.
Since Chad has been home.. he has done much of the cooking! It's been great!
Those cookies look so yummy.. and the cakestand is DARLING!
Post a Comment