
In February Jennifer and I went to visit all the new babies. They were SO cute and we had such a good time with our family. Here we all are at dinner with my Aunt Mary and Uncle Tex

Jennifer, my beautiful mother, and me.

Three sleeping babies at a restaurant.

Me and Jessica and one of her darling twins.

My cousin Curt brought his little boy Calvin to meet the babies as well, it was GREAT to see them!

The best parents in the world with a sleepy Naomi.

My dear Aunt Mary and all the rest of us girls (and babies of course). My Aunt Mary had us over to go swimming and she made taffy. It felt like old times and I LOVED it!
1 comments:
I am glad you are all together for the most part now.. Hopefully one day you can all be together... :)
Post a Comment