CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Random Acts of Childhood

Alright! Who's the heathen?
I always looked forward to the day when I would have children of my own and they would pick flowers for me. Caroline and Elizabeth have started to bring me flowers all the time. It's so sweet and so sincere. Somedays they clutch fistfuls of weeds and lay them on the counter with a smile. Weeds. Roses. They're all the same to me.
Chasing rainbows.



3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

This is the sweetest post!

I know what you mean about the flowers and weeds.. :)

I scribbled all over my Dad's scriptures when I was a little one. He was soo mad at the time.. and now he thinks it's precious.
Glad he kept them. :)

Up in Bubbles said...

I also love the little flowers and pictures my kids give me al the time. It is so cute and I always stop and give them a big kiss.

Mitch said...

That's really stinkin cute. I can totally imagine their faces while setting down the flowers for you. That's presh.