CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Rob's Birthday & Karen and Family- March 2009

Karen, Clint, and baby Charlotte came for a visit. It was great to finally meet Charlotte and catch up with Karen and Clint. Here we are at yet another one of Rob's birthday celebrations.
Rob blew out all the candles in one breath, how does he do it?!

6 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Hey.. I am so exited to see that this isn't private! ~ Today anyways..

I loved to meet you! I think you are even more fabulous in person than I thought could exist! I wish I lived by all of you girls.. What fun you are!

I hope the wedding and the rest of your vacay was nice! :)
I hope to see pictures of this pretty living room I heard about.. and if you get a chance.. I would love your home address.. Thanks much.. ~ Ann

Jayne Layne said...

Great job Jill! You did it, you did it, you did it, HOORAY! Thats a song I would only know cause I live with your girls.

Great posts, lots of cute pictures.

Ann Marie, she can't take a picture of her living room cause it is filled with my junk, and her junk. Sorry Jill. We'll go.

Jayne (signed in as Jek)

Up in Bubbles said...

I am so happy to see some new posts. Even when I live close. Good pics. I hope you guys took some pictures at the dinner with the blog friends because I am sad I missed it and can't put a face to these names. I heard you all had a good time. Now I just need someone to blog about it.

Suzanne said...

HHEEEYYYY JILL!!!

I was thinking that you were still private!! Dude, you went WAY back!! Thank you for posting these. Wow!! I am just overwhelmed happy that you posted and that I can have my doses of Jill!! Thank you so much! After meeting you, I was so sad that you were private, but now I am jumping up and down that you came back and gave us more glimpses into you beautiful life!! yay!! -Suzanne

Anjie said...

Nice catch up Giggy!! I thought you fell off the face of the earth!! I am glad that you posted about Rob's birthday even though we weren't invited. He is a real stud muffin!!

Clint & Karen said...

And to think the post is only 6 months late, right? Oh, I'm so glad you posted those pictures. I am now even more determined after this baby comes to have a complete makeover. I can not be a frumpy mom any longer!