That china is so beautiful! And the colors make me dream. I would love for that to happen to me:) One of these days I will drop enough hits and maybe it will happen.
Holy crap that's awesome! I'm still flippin out at how retardedly expensive our china is/was. I wanted to take it all back. You girls and your freakin china.
6 comments:
Oh my Gosh! You have a good husband..
I love it! ~ And the price... SWEET!
LUCKY! I love that china what a good deal. Way to go Roberto.
That china is so beautiful! And the colors make me dream. I would love for that to happen to me:) One of these days I will drop enough hits and maybe it will happen.
Holy crap that's awesome! I'm still flippin out at how retardedly expensive our china is/was. I wanted to take it all back. You girls and your freakin china.
Hip hip hooray!
ps--so much better than something fresh out of the box from Macys, in my opinion.
Post a Comment