
The Natural History Museum

Caroline strutting her stuff.

Rob and Elizabeth, I love this picture.

The Washington Monument

Rob and the girls outside the museum.

Elizabeth seeing something amazing!

The National Gallery of Art

Do I look like a woman on the edge? I was.

Ain't she cute?

Caroline sat right down and started watching a show about the earth. I was so excited to see that she was so eager to learn, and that she knew how to sit still.

We had one whale of a day.
10 comments:
What a fun day. That picture of Elizabeth is absolutely angelic and to die for! Seriously I could squeeze her!
That is a good way to spend valentine's day!
Jonathon told me he ran into you guys yesteday. Too bad I missed you. I thought about you when I make those sloppy joes :) haha ... and today I made the "arizona salsa" yummy! I need a copy of that recipe book that you have. Say Hi to everyone for me.
That really is a cute picture of Elizabeth! How do you like having brown eyed babies? Looks like a fun day. I remember living in a place that was so rich in history...it's a distant memory, but a memory nonetheless. sigh.
What a great fun day. I heard a good thing at conference this week. The speaker cited a study that said children learn the most between 1 and 8 years old. Three years old is the year of most receptivity. So museums are a great thing at that age. Go more often, if you can be talked down off of that edge you are on. haha.
How neat that you have so many historical things surrounding you.
I hope to visit all of those places with my family one day!
Thanks for your comments and birthday wishes! Your friendship means alot to me!
PS: Hope your still organizing!
How lucky you are to have the historical places to visit and be able to visit them as a family!! That is just wonderful!! For being on the edge, you looked fabulous! -Suzanne
Oh how i miss those D.C. moments. Your girls are so darling.
Time for you to update!
UPDATE...update...update...update...
(that was an echo)
hey update happened about a month ago. Thanks
Post a Comment