
Jennifer threw Nick a fantabulous 40th Birthday party at a fancy local bowling alley. It was a GREAT time, and once again it was confirmed, I
am the all time worst bowler. Don't worry, I'm okay with that.

Easter was great! Here's Caroline's Easter basket hiding behind the bookshelf...

and here's Elizabeth's.

Me, the girls and Rob coloring eggs.

Elizabeth and her baby chick.

In April the girls played princess a lot. In this picture Elizabeth is about to kiss Camille and wake her from a deep sleep.

My little princesses.

In April I hosted Kelley's baby shower. Me and her friends and family had a great time making it special for her and baby Jocelyn.

We went to the farm in April.

Caroline and Elizabeth lovin' the cow.

Caroline.

After we went to the farm, we went to a great restaurant. It had been there forever with the original decor. I was shocked at how good the food was. We had a great time!
And that is April in a nutshell....
3 comments:
Oh Jill, your girls....so, so cute!
I love it when you post new pics for me to see. Your life looks rich in fun worthwhile things.
I love every picture posted!
Thanks for the catch -up!
Post a Comment