Hi Jill-I'm so glad you stopped my my little place on the web to say hello!! I hope you guys are doing great! Your blog is just darling!! Don't you just love our new nephews? So dang cute!! And Jayne's new little girl couldn't be more precious!! Your family is so stinkin' cute!! We'll have to get you watching The Bacheolor...it's fantastic:) Keep in touch!!
6 comments:
Love them! You're next....well, after Kelley!
They are adorable! Your sister Jek looks too good to have just had twins.. No fair!
Is Jen for real? Are you next?
Is this an announcement?
Oh ya.. And I forgot to say..
Yay! New posts!
Trust me! No announcement!
Hi Jill-I'm so glad you stopped my my little place on the web to say hello!! I hope you guys are doing great! Your blog is just darling!! Don't you just love our new nephews? So dang cute!! And Jayne's new little girl couldn't be more precious!! Your family is so stinkin' cute!! We'll have to get you watching The Bacheolor...it's fantastic:) Keep in touch!!
You need to update in the worst way!
Post a Comment