
It's always hard to say good-bye to Rudolph and all his friends at the North Pole.

Rob and the girls after dinner.

Sick little Elizabeth didn't stop our good time. Rob and I made a great dinner and we had an enjoyable New Years Eve. Some of our last happy moments before the flu knocked us all over.
4 comments:
You're china is great. So pretty. I like how your blue walls compliment your decorations for Christmas.
Give us some pictures of this latest snow storm.
I love that you all had a special dinner together. Your china is beautiful. Sorry you all got sick.. :(
love how that all looks too. I think we should all eat that fancy everynight. I bet the Bennetts didd. pride and pred.bennetts
I just love your pink and blue...every time I see it in pictures I just get sooo jealous!
Post a Comment