CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Here's John blowing out our Jesus Birthday cake. I chose John to blow out the candles because he is 33, the same age Christ was when He died for us. We started this tradition about three years ago and have really enjoyed it. It's been a good way to help the children (and adults) remember the true meaning of Christmas.
Here's Elizabeth eating cake.
Jennifer, Nick, me and Eric chillin'
Kimberlie and Chris
John and Kelley
I'm bummed, I had a cute picture of Catherine and Kelley but it came out so blurry. Oh well...Catherine was such a HUGE help that night! Thanks Catherine!!!

6 comments:

Jayne Layne said...

What a good idea! I really like it, and what a good way to remember the real reason we celebrate Christmas

Kelley doesn't look pregnant at all!

VEGAS VIC said...

Good idea. Looks like a great group at the party.

Suzanne said...

What a brilliant idea!! That is an awesome tradition! -Suzanne

JENNIFRO said...

And...maybe someone could help me with my make-up! Man I'm washed out.....That was actually a super fun night. C's fun little drama spiced it up for all I think!

Up in Bubbles said...

That was a fun night thanks for hosting that. That is not easy to do on Christmas day. Your house looked great. I loved the cake idea and think it is a great tradition.

Katie Gourdin said...

That is an amazing idea. What a great way to bring in the spirit of Christmas.