"The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support the ultimate career."
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
and Jill came tumbling after...
"The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support the ultimate career."
Posted by jill at 5:19 PM
10 comments:
I really needed this quote, thank you!
love that!
LOVE IT!
I will use this one for sure!
I will chat Facebook style:
Ann is doing a Happy dance that Jill has posted!
And a fabulous much needed quote at that!
Jill, isn't that just the best quote? C.S. Lewis is a great writer.
I am going to use it also.
Thanks,
MOM
Are you guys going to comment on Jek's blog?
LOVE. IT. !!!!! :) Hope you are doing well!
Thanks for the tip on the thermals :). We froze our booties off but we had a great time. Hope you are well!
I hope you don't mind if I use that quote on my sidebar.. If you do.. let me know. Thanks!
I would be honored Ann Marie! I took it from a friend on facebook.
Jill,
I love CS Lewis. I have a collection of his sitting on my shelf. Thanks for sharing the quote! -Suzanne
UPDATE!
Post a Comment