and Jill came tumbling after...
Seriously, 'tis the season.
So sad! At least darling Elizabeth had her dolly. That is too cute.
So sad!!! Cute little kiddies.
Bad memories.......
January = Pity parties!This is why I dislike January so much.. I have to try EXTRA hard every day to be positive! It's almost the motto for every gray day! I hope everyone is well right now, and that the sun is shining in your neck of the woods!
Those pics really captured the fever look didn't they. Sorry you were all ill. Hope everyone is doing better now and getting ready for the buds to come out on the trees. I know we are.MOM
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Seriously, 'tis the season.
So sad! At least darling Elizabeth had her dolly. That is too cute.
So sad!!! Cute little kiddies.
Bad memories.......
January = Pity parties!
This is why I dislike January so much.. I have to try EXTRA hard every day to be positive! It's almost the motto for every gray day!
I hope everyone is well right now, and that the sun is shining in your neck of the woods!
Those pics really captured the fever look didn't they. Sorry you were all ill. Hope everyone is doing better now and getting ready for the buds to come out on the trees. I know we are.
MOM
Post a Comment