
Tuesday, Nov. 14th. I love Frontier Airlines because of this:

Nickelodeon and Boomerang.

Wednesday, Nov. 15th. Rob and I took the girls to Provo so we could relive our past life. This is Elizabeth and me at the Brick Oven, it was still tasty.

Nick, Jenn and Eric should like this.

Caroline and Rob at the Brick Oven.

We used to love this place.

This was a beautiful statue in the memorial garden.

"Lord Daniel of the Corner's" house (I had a huge crush on him).

This was my first apartment. The Hampton Court. My friends called me "Lady Hampton."

A place that me and my friends used to frequent all the time, especially when we wanted Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream.

Rob and the girls in front of the Marriott School of Management. He spent a lot of time here in school.

Me in front of the Beasley house. It was MUCH smaller than I remember.

The "Y."

Elizabeth and me at the Maiser building.

Rob and the girls at "The Tree of Life." It was pretty sunny.

Avert your eyes!

Thursday, Nov. 16th. Thanksgiving Point. We all went to a nice restaurant before hitting the carnival. Here are our finger suckers waiting for their food.

Here's grandma Bond and Olivia.

Elizabeth was in rare form, we had to pull her away from the table because she kept trying to pull the table cloth off of the table.

Here are the cousins at the Scarecrow Carnival.

Here are Ben, Olivia, and Caroline on the giant spider.

Here's Caroline playing in the toddler area, this woman doesn't know it yet, but Caroline will be back again and again.

Caroline inside the haunted house.

Elizabeth

Rob and Elizabeth braving the slide.

Me and the girls.

Friday, Nov. 17th. This was a fantabulous surprise! Jayne's house is absolutely charming. It's good in pictures, but it's better in person. It's absolutely adorable! I loved it! It was my first time seeing it in person. Jayne rode to Vegas with us. She was able to spend the weekend there, I was SO glad!

Her darling kitchen.

Loved, loved, loved it!

The green chair, zebra rug, and striped drawers add funk and flair.

Saturday, Sunday and Monday, Nov. 18th, 19th, and 20th. What a vacation!!! This was the norm, Caroline started throwing up and wasn't normal for about 3 days. We were stuck at home, which under the circumstances, was a great place to while away the sick hours. Poor Rob got sick as well, poor little Lovey!

Tuesday, Nov. 21st. Here is Caroline and cute cousin Alexis chasing bubbles. Jessica was blowing bubbles that she bought at Gymboree, they were the coolest bubbles because they would land on not burst.

Here's Elizabeth watching the bubbles float. I love hanging out at Jek and Jason's. Because Caroline and Rob were sick, we weren't able to spend enough time there.

Jessica's house is SO darling! I started snapping pic's so I would remember some of my favorite things. Let's start with Rob, he's definitely one of my favorite things, this lampshade is too.

I LOVE her china collection!

Her yellow and white couch is SO much cuter than it is in this picture, it's yummy!

I like this wooden shield, it looks royal.

Rob and I finally broke out of the sick house and went to Caesars Palace. I love the forum shops. This shop was so beautiful!

Here's another picture, It was so feminine and the jewelry was so beautiful and unique.

The ceilings were so neat.

Wed. & Thurs., Nov. 22nd & 23rd. On our way back to Utah we stopped at Parowan and spent the night, we ate at the Parowan Cafe the next morning, it was yummy!

This is Rob, he may look like he was in good spirits but he wasn't. It's probably that oatmeal that he ordered, what planet is he from?

Inside the cafe.

Me and Caroline.

Here's Elizabeth and her crazy tongue. She was in a fowl mood.

Thurs. and Fri., Nov. 24th & 25th. My wonderful brother and sister came to visit the night before we left for home, it was such a treat! I love them!

This is grandma Louise with Robby, Caroline and Olivia. Elizabeth and I would have been in the picture as well, but it was her "ups" for the sick bug and she barfed on the way to grandmas, so we had to turn around and go back to Catherines. It was lovely.

Catherine took me to an adorable boutique. It was so "girly" I loved it!

This is an adorable lamp shade that I'd like to copy.

The girls with their very hospitable Aunt Catherine.

Sweet little Ben played with Elizabeth for a long time.

Here's a picture of Elizabeth thanking grandma and grandpa for her birthday gift (she has little lambs clutched in her hand).

Elizabeth was showered with gifts the day we left.

This birthday gift was from Olivia, she's so darling!
In spite of the sickness, we had a wonderful time visiting our wonderful family! Thanks for showing us a great time! We love you!!
14 comments:
There must be a 'decorating' gene, and all you girls have it. What beautiful homes. I'm sorry you had the sickies on your trip, that stinks.
That boutique is a fun place to visit. Did you get to visit Flour Girls?
WOW WHAT A POST! That was very fun, and I have been waiting for it! Thanks for the shout our on my house. I don't deserve that!
Either way it was so fun to hang out and I hate when people leave! Vegas was great, sorry that kiddies were sick. I loved hanging out at Catherine's house that night. I think I am still full from all the junk I ate.
You didn't post your new clothes... They were darling hope you didn't return anyting!
Miss and love ya all. Kiss the girlies for me.
Also, what a great trip down memory lane. Those pictures of Provo still do something for me, and I still live here!
Good post Sissy. I'm glad i look like such a goober in that picture. I belong in Zoobieville. It was fun seeing you that night even though i didn't get to see you kids very much. Next time babaaaay! Love ya :)
WOWZA!!!! Great post. I'm sure you know my favorite parts......ahhh Provo--why don't I remember that white house? I loved the whole post. I haven't taken ONE picture here! Despite the illin' it looks like you guys had a super time! Great pics.
OH MY GOSH!!!!! It's the yellow house---where my life changed forever.....I didn't recognize the side view.
Be STILL my heart.
Cute pics Gig, but the one at the Beasley is painful and wonderful. Those trees are new. What fun we had. I can't go back because I am afraid if I do, I will match into 744 N. 700 E. and take over the top single bedroom in hopes I can relive the younger days. Looks like you had fun. Jayne and Jessica's houses are cute and strangely similar to yours and Jen's. Is pink and pale blue in genes? Seems so.
Oh, and BE STILL MY HEART too. Sigh....
Jill-
Yay! A new post! And what a fun one at that!! I LOVE pictures!!
What a trip! I feel so bad that it was interupted by the sickies. I hope it wasn't the big blow up toys the kids played on.. I SWEAR playlands and big blow up toys = stomach flu.. I am a mean Mom and either sterilize my kids to death after they play, or we skip it! -- Not good to have a Mom for a germaphobe! :) He-He!
Anyways, I LOVED MANY things in Jaynes home, and thought your other sisters china hutch was darling!!
I agree with Angee. I'm not sure if I could tell the 4 of your houses apart. The same colors even.. Wow!
Do you all ever buy the same items?? Soo fun! What luck having 4 of you with the same style and taste!!
It was fun to see the houses that Jennifer had talked about, and to see you in UTAH!! Man.. it's been a while since we've been to Brick Oven! Yummy! I hope one day you and Jennifer will stop and have lunch with us!
PS: I would love to see your new clothes too! I say post!
Me again..
Sorry.. I meant Germaphobe for a Mom... He-He!
That was fun to read that post! I just LOVE Provo!...and the Brick Oven! Yum, it makes me hungry thinking about it!
Fun to see so many pictures of your cute little family! I feel like I'm starting to know them. Aren't blogs great!
looks like a fun trip, Jill! Your girls are just too cute! Isn't it fun to go down memory lane? I just did this on Sunday and EVERYTHING (i.e. buildings, houses) was much smaller than I remembered. :)
Didn't this trip happen in Oct. not Nov. What a fun time I love all the pics. I almost feel like I was there. Jayne and Jecks houses are of course darling. Why does Jayne not look pregnant? SHe looks skinny and normal, not fair.
Thanks Kelley! You're right, I totally screwed up on the dates!
Post a Comment