CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Two Little Coloring Girls




I thought it was so cute to see these two coloring together.

13 comments:

JENNIFRO said...

Gosh...they always get along so well! Very nice to see. How DO you do it???

Jayne Layne said...

So cute! I miss them just looking at those pictures. They really do play cute together! Love those chicks and miss you guys! Friday was fun!

Catherine said...

You look like you're back in the swing of things! Did you get any cute pics while you were out here? I'd love to see them! Hope Elizabeth had a great birthday!

Mitch said...

I'm still bummed i didn't get to see Elizabeth:(

VEGAS VIC said...

Those are really cute pictures. They were so darling when they were here. At least they were cute when no one was puking.

MOM

Up in Bubbles said...

Jill...are the girls both left handed? Just curious. I dont have to comment on how cute they are cause I see them quite a bit and already know who cute they unlike "other" family members that live in Vegas and Ewtah...

Up in Bubbles said...

Very cute. Just love them both. Don't you just love when they play togehter.

Lisa and Bill said...

Nothing like 2 siblings getting along.. Cute girls!

Btw, Leslie Bodnar says hi. I mentioned to her how much fun bloggin is & how we'd reconnected & she said Hello!

Suzanne said...

Are those the water markers that don't stain anything, like oh lets say.... clothing, carpet, furniture, etc etc. Yeah, I need to invest in some of those! Cute pics! Your girls are just adorable! -Suzanne

carey said...

Jill, I can't believe how adorable those 2 little girls are...makes me want two of my own! :) Loved your "bigger" sister comment. Although, I cannot believe you'd be considered that EVER. Every one of you sisters are teeny tiny! Hope you are doing well, Jill! (we'd love to see you guys if you happen to be in LV for the holidays!)

Kimmy said...

Hi Jill! This is Kim Curtis and I saw you and Jessica's blog and thought I would say hi! It's been so long! Your family is adorable. So great to see that beautiful smile of yours!

KiM CuRtis*

jill said...

Hey Kim!!!

How wonderful to hear from you!!! I visited your blog, I love it!!
I couldn't find a place to leave a comment.

You look SO good...

Mark and Maria said...

Oh yeah, I think I recognize those markers! Are they color wonder markers??? Those have got to be the best invention ever! The only markers I trust my 2 year old with! :) Very cute to see them coloring together. You gotta savor moments like that, huh?