CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Piece of Advice to All Readers...

Julia gave me (via television) some great advice one day, it's advice that I think could come in handy for all of us at this holiday season. She said that when she feels a camera on her she quits talking and smiles, or she closes her mouth. She said that after years of scary candid pictures, she's learned her lesson.
Look at the difference below:
Here my mouth is closed while Elizabeth is opening her presents.
Here it is open. See the difference? I do.
Do you have any tips that could come in handy this holiday season, or any season for that matter?

5 comments:

Jayne Layne said...

NOT BAD ADVICE. you look cute in both pictures but between the two you look better with the mouth closed.

I ran across a candid picture of me today, where I couldn't repeat that face in the picture if I tried. IT WAS AWFUL! Great advice, I will remember that from now on!

Ann Marie said...

Thanks for the advice!
I would have never thought about it, but so true...

JENNIFRO said...

Now...if ONLY you could teach me to be "natural!"

VEGAS VIC said...

Yes, it is good advice. We all love advice like that so when you come across it, it is good to share.


MOM

Catherine said...

No good tips- but hey, I LOVE your shirt!