She is one of the most imaginative children I have known. I would just like to know what you do when she refers to you as Dragon. Do you try to get in character?
I have seen her in action. She wants you to build on her thoughts. Go for it.
Ok.. Then you are the queeen since you are sleeping beauty's mother.. :) What a little princess! ♥ Thanks for your comment! It's always nice to hear from you!
I just caught up on your blog and loved all the fun pictures! I am amazed at how beautiful and old Caroline and Elizabeth are. I wish we could have been in Utah to have fun with all of you last month. And I don't know how it could be possible for you to be a witch. Maybe and evil stepmother, but not a witch :)
Well, the only nickname I can think for Caroline is Sybil. I love her, but she is her own person, or two, or three. Good thing she is so darn cute. Otherwise you would have to eat her for dinner you dragon, witch, mean mom you.
17 comments:
This made me laugh hard. You a witch I can't imagine. She is so funny. You never know what she is going to come up with.
Why is that last picture soooo telling!!! I love the look on her face and the wild Helen Keller hair!!!
Hilarious!
That was your sis, btw.
that is so funny! she is the funniest child I know, and I am quite sure of that. You don't look anything like that witch though.
She is one of the most imaginative children I have known.
I would just like to know what you do when she refers to you as Dragon. Do you try to get in character?
I have seen her in action. She wants you to build on her thoughts. Go for it.
MOM
Darling and creative. I love that she has such an imagination!!!
The first time my daughter called me a witch, I was so devasted!
Bygones, I say! -Suzanne
You need to say:
" No Mommy's Sleeping Beauty".
Ann Marie- Sleeping Beauty is already taken, by you know who.
Ok..
Then you are the queeen since you are sleeping beauty's mother.. :)
What a little princess! ♥
Thanks for your comment! It's always nice to hear from you!
I just caught up on your blog and loved all the fun pictures! I am amazed at how beautiful and old Caroline and Elizabeth are. I wish we could have been in Utah to have fun with all of you last month. And I don't know how it could be possible for you to be a witch. Maybe and evil stepmother, but not a witch :)
ha! I love it! I'd been called some pretty choice names myself...welcome to motherhood!
Oh, a little birdy told me it was your b-day. Happy (late) b-day, Jill!!! :D
Jill, you are so funny!!! We must have daughters cut from teh same cloth!
Well, the only nickname I can think for Caroline is Sybil. I love her, but she is her own person, or two, or three. Good thing she is so darn cute. Otherwise you would have to eat her for dinner you dragon, witch, mean mom you.
UPDATE!!!! Waiting for that 100 list!
Yeah, witch woman, update.
KM
lets put it this way of a scale 1 to 100 100% you look much better
natalie markoff the babysitter!
Post a Comment