CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Let's Play Catch-Up!

Happy Birthday Little Lizzy!

Pizza Hut! We and the Millers' went to Pizza Hut to celebrate Elizabeth's 2nd year on earth. As a child I went to several elementary school birthday partys at Pizza Hut. Remember those? The McDonalds partys? Chuck E. Cheese partys? Pizza Hut was a last minute decision, it turned out just great!Here's my pouty, barefoot birthday girl...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Nicholas, oops! I mean Elizabeth, Happy Birthday to you! Now those are some CUTE boys! Johnny used to be a blur in most of my pictures, things have really changed, look at that face!John, Kelley and Crew made our original party of four bigger and better! Thanks guys!!

I LOVE you little lamb! Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Jek said...

I love her too!!! Sweet little girlie!!

JENNIFRO said...

Love that little sweetie--she's so nice and darling.

Where the heck were WE???

jill said...

It's called Vegas.

Jayne Layne said...

CUTE pictures! I feel bad I didn't even call on her birthday. Let me get over pregnancy and things will get better. Cute pictures of everyone. I love her little pouty face BTW.

Suzanne said...

OH that pout and those cheeks! That little girl is so dang cute! -Suzanne

Ann Marie said...

Darling! I had to laugh at the picture of your brother by her in the high chair. She's looking at him so cute! Darling pictures!

VEGAS VIC said...

Jill, I hadn't even seen this post. I check everyday, how did that happen. Elizabeth is darling, and so is everyone else. The cake looked beautiful too.
Even if everyone wasn't there, the Miller's alone can liven up and fill up a party room with excitement.

Love\
MOM