CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Catch-up & Cousins

I thought this was a cute picture of Caroline and Elizabeth. They're good little friends and they play so cute together (most of the time). Lately they've been playing "mommy and baby." Guess who plays the baby? If you guessed Caroline you are correct!
Here is Camille, Caroline and Elizabeth having a snack. Notice Caroline and Elizabeth's bangs, Caroline has replaced me as the family barber.
John and Kelley escaped for a long weekend and left their boys with me, Jennifer, and Kolette. They were SO cute and behaved SO well!! It was fun for the aunts, uncles, and cousins to spend time with them!



4 comments:

Jayne Layne said...

What cute pictures of all of them! Caroline is so funny and her bangs are hilarious! I am so bummed you aren't coming next week...

Loves!

VEGAS VIC said...

Gosh I love all those kids!

Mitch said...

Hahaha. Those bangs are so freakin funny. I could totally picture her doing that. I could also see camille doing the same. Cute pictures. I'm glad everyone has such nice cameras to take sweet pictures.

Ann Marie said...

Your girls are darling!
So funny about her bangs. I did the same thing to my sister and I about the same age. I still remember the consequences from it too.. :)