CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Let it Snow! Just not too long...


Caroline LOOOVES to eat snow!

Poor little Elizabeth couldn't catch a break, she couldn't go outside because she had a fever. Poor little thing...

12 comments:

VEGAS VIC said...

Darling pictures. Glad to see what you did for New Year's. Elizabeth, hopefully will outgrow some of the sickness by next year. Poor kid.

Mitch said...

Well it's about freakin time! Those pictures are so dang cute. I just want to squeeze elizabeth for hours. Good pics sugar:)

Jayne Layne said...

Well its about time! I am surprised you guys got that much snow. I bet the kids loved it. Poor Elizabeth! She looks darling, and I love that she had a little bed on the couch to watch TV. GIve them kisses for me

Ann Marie said...

Yay! I am so exited that you posted and commented! I woke up to a good day today whoo-hoo!!!

I love the snow pictures. Your property over there looks so beautiful. I sometimes think I should never venture back East or I may not want to come back!

Sorry that your little one is sick. That is one thing I hate about this time of year..

Hope you have a good week!!

Suzanne said...

Snow? Huh! I thought you guys were snowless out there! Ooohhh, Elizabeth is the cutest little thing. That face is unforgettable! -Suzanne

Jek said...

You and Caroline are twins. Your girls are just so sweet and precious. So is their mama!

Anjie said...

A post... I thought you quit. You life isn't that interesting anyway... JOKING!! Keep pics of those cute girls coming. I am going to need them in Coleman and Elizabeth's wedding video... or Gabe and Caroline... or Tate and Elizabeth... or Coleman and Caroline (but I dont' think their personalities mesh...) so..... Coleman and Elizabeth and Gabe and Camille (sorry Caroline... you will have to shack up with Sotir!!) All in the family honey. The snow day was fun. We missed you at the Hanson's. Smooches woman!!

Anjie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JENNIFRO said...

Whoa! Didn't realize you were plugged back in! Keep it up sugar!

Ann Marie said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so exited to come home and read about your organization!!

You should take a picture!
I am so happy for you!!
Do you know that next to weight loss, Organization is the 2nd best "feel good"??? It seriously lifts you!! When I organize something I find myself going back to that drawer or cabinet and just looking at it over and over..

I wish everyone understood that it doesn't have to be or feel overwhelming. You just have to start.. ~ And with that small drawer or closet comes success!!!

I am so happy for you Jill. So happy! I know I am bizaar.. but Organizing really makes me happy!!

carey said...

It looks so beautiful there, Jill (although, I'm not too jealous of the snow!). That's the saddest little face I've ever seen. :(

Jayne Layne said...

Time for you to update as well!