CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

I love this look!

9 comments:

Mitch said...

I'd buy her a steak dinner. I'd like to eat her liver with some fava beans and a bottle of Chianti. THFT THFT THFT THFT THFT THFT!!!!

John will know what i'm talking about.

Anjie said...

How did they get a picture of you? Did you give them permission? You are one fox Giggy.

Mitch, I didn't know your mommy let you watch rated R movies. I am telling....

JENNIFRO said...

Well...on WHOSE computer did you do this???

Can't be ma and pa's--too confusing!

Jayne Layne said...

Cute outfit on this girl. That is the exact type of stuff I picture you in. Go get it!

Suzanne said...

I LOVE that dress and the soft blous underneath!! Totally adorable! Not sure why she has gardening gloves on? Who would garden in that? The long hair is awesome too! Grow my dang hair, GROW!! -Suzanne

Catherine said...

Jill, when purchasing this outfit, don't get the garden gloves! I have those SAME ones okay??

Jek said...

We have like 30 pairs of those gloves. I can definitely hook you up with some.

Ann Marie said...

Love the look, and can totally relate to this picture...

jill said...

Yes, the dress and look of the girls is so pretty and feminine, but working in the yard while dressed like she is is a little peculiar.