CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Yahoo's got it going on!


Scorpio (10/23-11/21)
If your routine is starting to get boring, resist the urge to create a problem just for the sake of having something to talk about! You need to avoid conflict now more than ever. Things might be less than exciting, but they are stable, and that is a very good thing. Think of your routine as a lazy, lovely stream. Just drift along and enjoy the peace and quiet. This kind of attitude will lead you in the right direction and give you a lot more clarity in the future.


Ok, I don't know who's working for Yahoo, but they have got someone perched outside my window watching my every move and reading my every thought. Just kidding. But, that is seriously how it feels sometimes. The above is EXACTLY what I do. And, it's exactly what I need to be doing especially the part where it says to "drift along and enjoy the peace and quiet. " And I also believe that as a result of drifting along I will have more guidance and clarity. I have had some terrific advice from Yahoo ever since I opened an account. Yaaahooo!

3 comments:

JENNIFRO said...

Interesting....you know i believe in that stuff. Where do I sign up to mine everyday?

Jek said...

So are Scorpio's only entitled to that advice? I really liked that.

jill said...

No Jek, I give you permission to take it.