and Jill came tumbling after...
Jill, so funny that you posted that because we just bought Dougie four packs of them at the store the other night. I couldn't resist when I saw them. Only they are a bit grosser than I remember. Your garbage pail kid is much cuter!!
Oh she is so cute! I want to squeeze her face!
So funny, I loved those. I laughed hard when I saw that. What a cute caption. SHe is definitly a very cute garbage pail kid.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jill, so funny that you posted that because we just bought Dougie four packs of them at the store the other night. I couldn't resist when I saw them. Only they are a bit grosser than I remember. Your garbage pail kid is much cuter!!
Oh she is so cute! I want to squeeze her face!
So funny, I loved those. I laughed hard when I saw that. What a cute caption. SHe is definitly a very cute garbage pail kid.
Post a Comment