CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Catch-Up Fathers Day On the Farm 2009

All the family got together for Father's' Day...it was BEAUTIFUL that day and Niki put on a delicious dinner. We played soccer, had a tractor ride, held baby animals and enjoyed ourselves immensely! I LOVE my family!!




























4 comments:

Anjie said...

Did you stay home from church today and get caught up on your blog? Hummmmm? Seems that way. I was just browsing and came across this cute catch up. I don't browse blogs too much nowadays, but I sure like to see those Bond gals every now and then. Good job!! I won't tell anyone that you missed church and that the girls were "sick".

Love ya!

kh said...

that picture of Johnny on the tractor is going to make my brother, Travis, a little jealous. I think he secretly dreams of living life on a farm.

Ann Marie said...

I love the tractor.. the barns.. the beautiful pictures of where you live! I LOVE it!

The picture of all of your girls in a line is darling.

Grateful your catching up..
I miss you guys!

JENNIFRO said...

Awesome pics. Gotta get these! That one of Nat and Matt is gorgeous!