CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My First Madam Alexander Doll


When I was about three years old, my grandma and grandpa Miller gave Jennifer and I our first Madam Alexander dolls. Jennifer was given Scarlett O'Hara with the beautiful green eyes, black hair, and the fancy ruffled dress. I on the other hand got Meg from Little Women, gingham dress, hair pulled back, with a white apron. I remember thinking Jennifer's doll was prettier, so I grabbed it's hair and pulled.

4 comments:

JENNIFRO said...

It's just so sad that you've hated me ever since.

Jek said...

I wish i knew what dolls were mine. I don't think you two would ever know that i had any so you probably have since stolen mine.

JENNIFRO said...

Why has Jek always been SO SUSPICIOUS of us?

jill said...

Because mom and dad love us the most.