CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lampshade Class



Recently in Country Living magazine there was an article about a woman in VT. who created beautiful custom lampshades. Well, ever since I made several lampshades myself (and loved every minute of it) I took a great interest in the article. It turns out that I went on her blog recently and learned that she gives classes on how to cover lampshades. Well, I signed up the next day. I was so excited! Something inside of me isn't allowing me to do the waiting game anymore. I feel like going for things. SO... Rob and I are headed to Pawlet, VT. in April so I can go to Judy's class. YAY!!! If I can figure it I'll post her link. She mentioned our conversation on her blog. I'm one of the "young mothers" she talked to in her blog "A Great Day." Isn't the internet amazing? Connecting so many people from so many different backgrounds and places.

0 comments: