Good to see you climbed out of your hole little lady. I'm glad you finally did!! I can't wait to pit the little rugrat. Show him pictures of me so he recognizes me when i see him this summer. That way, we won't have to deal with the small talk. Thanks!
Finally, I am so glad to see a new picture of a grandchild. That is what we want. Keep posting. You looked great. Let's see a new pictures of little William now.
Hopefully you will even inspire others to keep it up.
What the crap! I am so shocked, I can't even type. William is much too cute to be forgotten in the family blog. Good job. I will not expect another one in three years or until the next kid falls out of your crotch.
8 comments:
Good to see you climbed out of your hole little lady. I'm glad you finally did!! I can't wait to pit the little rugrat. Show him pictures of me so he recognizes me when i see him this summer. That way, we won't have to deal with the small talk. Thanks!
hahaha. i like your blogging style :) such a cute picture!
Congratulations!
What a brilliant transition! Keep a comin'!
And a such a cute baby at that! What a great picture, you looked great!
Finally, I am so glad to see a new picture of a grandchild. That is what we want. Keep posting. You looked great. Let's see a new pictures of little William now.
Hopefully you will even inspire others to keep it up.
Love ya!
Awesome blog post~!
What the crap! I am so shocked, I can't even type. William is much too cute to be forgotten in the family blog. Good job. I will not expect another one in three years or until the next kid falls out of your crotch.
Post a Comment